Check out www.pinterest.com/ozcoolrooms
Fully updated with stunning images of our range of coolrooms, wine rooms, wine cellars and wine racks.
There is a board for:
The award winning WineCooler 20BI by Norcool is impressive and unique with the door opening at eye level and can be integrated in a stacker. It comfortably holds 22 wine bottles and with the dual zone technology which means you can select your required temperature.
The WineCooler has been awarded the German Plus X award for quality and design.
• Capacity for 22 standard 75cl wine bottles
• Seamless integration into your cabinet work
• Designed to fit into a stacker at eye level
• Low running costs (<$25/year)
• Noise level less than a standard fridge
• Easy installation with no plumbing required
• Quality oak shelves trimmed with an aluminium profile
• LED lighting with automatic light dimming when the door is open or closed
• UV resistant tinted glass door
• 2 independent storage zones (per 6 to 18C and lower 15 to 18 C)
• delivered anywhere in Australia, NZ and Asia
• 2 years warranty
A walk-in fridge that gives you Cool Convenience. Our coolrooms are like your normal fridge but much bigger so you can walk in to them. You can store anything and everything you do in a normal fridge and dry pantry including flour, rice etc. No more bugs! Imagine the convenience of putting all your heavy shopping bags in the walkin fridge as soon as you enter the Kitchen and sorting them out later at your leisure.
• Capacities from 1,000 litres (= 3fridges) to 7,000 litres (=20 fridges)
• Low temperature levels (3 to 12°C)
• Low energy consumption and running costs (<$90/year)
• Noise level is less than a normal fridge (only 40 decibels)
•Requires no plumbing
• Maintenance free with automatic defrosting
• Modular design for easy assembly or Custom built
• Powered by a standard single phase 10A power point
Excited to install a custom walk-in coolroom in the Scullery and a FridgeDrawer in the Alfresco area in a stunning new display built by luxury builder, John Douglas at Exclusive Residence. The Phoenix display home is in Doubleview (WA) amongst other quality homes and is an amazing double storey with views. Opening soon but more details to follow.
A Walk-in CoolPantry, made in Norway by Thermocold. Available exclusively from OzCoolrooms & Winerooms, it can be shipped any where in Australia and New Zealand. The CoolPantry is modular unit for easy assembly and available in 7 configurations but can be built to a custom size. Check out www.ozcoolrooms.com.au
Excited to offer the premium range of wine racking from USA.. Soon on display at our new showroom at Home Base, Subiaco.
Unlike a traditional “cork-forward” design (where you see the cork and foil in a display), VintageView created the ‘label-forward’ system in 2001 and moved the industry forward. With VintageView racking, you can see the label. This not only showcases the bottles with all its designs, but makes the display into an interesting feature to create that WOW in your home. Just as importantly, the VintageView makes it easier to find your favourite bottle.
The VintageView patented design from USA is constructed from high-quality steel with a powder coated finish. The proprietary mounting systems allow for easy installation into just about any wall surface including brick, concrete and timber.
Norcool Cave 55 WineDrawer
The award winning Cave 55 WineDrawer is for the serious wine lover. The unique design incorporates a specially designed soft close drawer system allows easy access to your wine. The dual zone technology keeps your reds and whites at your preferred drinking temperature.
• Capacity for approximately 55 standard 75 cl bottles of wine
• Running cost at less than $50 per year
• Automatic defrosting (no plumbing or drainage required)
• Two independent storage zones – Upper zone 15 to 18 deg C and lower zone 8 – 12 deg C • Interior LED lighting
• Unique and smart soft close drawer system with shock absorption (doors opens out fully) • UV resistant safety tinted glass door with Stainless steel handle
• Adjustable electronic thermostat (8 to 15 degree C) – single zone
• Easily integrated to fit under a worktop
• Space required: 800 mm wide x 820 mm high x 565 mm depth • Awarded for Design Excellence by Norwegian Design Council
We are taking our display to the next level
Very soon, we will be upstairs (next to Kitchen Capital) in a much larger display.
Designed and built by Sue Jansen and her team at Kitchen Capital, our display will be stunning and fully integrated to showcase our full range of coolrooms and winerooms to enhance your home. These products include:
– Custom Coolroom (walk-in)
– Custom WineCellar (walk-in)
– FridgeDrawer (integrated)
– FridgeDrawer in stainless steel
– Norcool Wine Cooler
– Norcool WineCabinet
– CoolPantry to fit in a recess
In the meantime, please visit www.ozcoolrooms.com.au or call Manish on 0424 892 838 at any time, 7 days.
Low running costs.
Our full range of Norcool Coolrooms are super efficient. Running costs are amazing low – from under $30 per annum for the Fridge Drawer to $60 per annum for the CoolCorner to just $90 a year for the huge walkin custom coolroom.
Residential homes only. We only supply to residential homes and not to commercial outlets. We work with architects, designers and quality builders at an early stage to ensure your coolroom looks part of the build and not as an add-on. The earlier we are involved in your design, the more practical your coolroom will be.
The uniqueness of our coolrooms also means it can be retro fitted as there is no need for any drainage or plumbing. Noise levels are as your standard fridge and running costs from as low as $30 per annum (FridgeDrawer) to under $90 per annum (Custom Walk-in Coolroom or Wineroom).
Nearly 25 years of reputation. Ozcool was founded in July 1990 by Jo & Sheena Meling. Since then, we have supplied and installed premium and custom Coolrooms and Winerooms to the residential market in Perth as well as Eastern States, New Zealand and Asia. In July 2011, the company had a make over and rebranded the company name to OzCoolrooms & Winerooms to reflect its true focus. With Jo’s engineering back ground, we are regarded as experts in the field and a first choice for quality and bespoke domestic coolrooms and winerooms.
Read about the latest trends in Kitchens. Published in The West Australian’s Habitat magazine. Jessica Rule asks eight of WA’s top design experts to share their essential ingredient for a functional and stylish Kitchen.
Sue Jansen from Kitchen Capital loves Coolrooms!
Coolrooms are perfect for entertaining as well as for every day use. You can store anything and everything you can in a normal fridge or dry pantry – cereals, cans, meat, fish, fruit, vegetables and even dry foods such as flour and sugar. (No more bugs!!). Also perfect for bulk drinks, salad platters and trays of fruit. Plus food will always last longer and keep fresher than in a conventional fridge. OzCoolrooms & Winerooms are unique in many ways compared to commercial coolrooms:
Kitchen Capital makes our Coolrooms look cool! Great kitchen design and quality finishing makes this custom design home in Baskerville , WA an amazing show piece.
A lovely open walk-in pantry provides additional work bench and storage. The door opens up into the Cool…
WWW.HOUZZ.COMKitchen Capital makes our coolrooms even more cool!