A Custom (Walk-in) Coolroom is the ultimate convenience in any Kitchen or Scullery area. It is perfect for everyday use as well as entertaining and buying in bulk, saving you money.Convenience also means your shopping goes straight into the coolroom as soon as you off load it from the car.
You can store anything and everything you can in a normal fridge or dry pantry – cereals, cans, meat, fish, fruit, vegetables and even dry foods such as flour and sugar. No more bugs!Also perfect for salad platters, trays of fruit, bulk drinks and white wine.
Your Custom (Walk-in) Coolroom is custom built on site using efficient Norwegian technology by Norcool and Thermocold. The cooling units gives you low energy consumption, low running costs, low temperatures and high humidity to keep your food last longer and keep much fresher than in a conventional fridge.
With over 26 years experience in purely residential homes, we have perfected our construction methods to a fine art. This means only our experienced trades will build your coolroom on site (currently WA only) to any shape or size. Our coolrooms are so unique that they require no plumbing and the cooling unit can be placed on an internal wall.
Even more exclusive are the materials we use. The inside of the coolroom (walls, floor and ceiling) are specially lined with a timber called spruce, especially imported by us from Scandinavia. The end result is that our coolrooms hardly require any cleaning or maintenance and condensation never builds up
The beauty of natural Norway Spruce.
Unlike other coolrooms, we don’t use the common insulation panels inside the custom coolroom. Our coolrooms are unique as we use Norway Spruce specially imported from Scandinavia. Spruce has no odour that can get into and damage food. Our coolrooms work on high humidity so spruce in its natural state absorbs the moisture and releases it back into the coolroom, a so called breathing effect.This effect also ensures there is very little cleaning required as there is no condensation build up inside. Any spills can be cleaned up using soap and water. The use of spruce along with quality insulation and our construction methods, means our coolrooms are very efficient to run and require very little maintenance.
- Perfect for everyday use as well as entertaining
- Store anything you would in a normal fridge or dry pantry
- Custom built on site to any shape or size (capacity from 2,600 litres = 7 normal fridges))
- Built using quality materials and components from Norway
- Full insulation to all walls, ceilings and floor using special spruce lining
- Discreet cooling unit can be on an internal wall
- Low temperature levels (3 to 12 deg C)
- Low Energy consumption and running costs (under $90 per annum)
- Noise level is less than a normal fridge (only40 decibels)
- Requires no plumbing with cooling unit on an internal wall
- Automatic defrosting and no condensation build-up
- Integrated door with shelves inside for bottles, jar, milk etc
- Door and outside walls can be cladded to match your cabinet work
- Rust free baskets and shelving in various sizes
- Pre sales support – we work with your Architecht, Designer, Builder and Cabinet maker
- Installation on site in Perth and WA country
- Complete after sales support and 2 year warranty